Debit By Design Terms and Conditions
- You agree that you have read and understand the Image Guidelines from the preceding page, and that you will only submit images that comply with the Image Guidelines.
- You agree to destroy your old debit card once you receive your Bank of New Hampshire Debit by Design card and hold Bank of New Hampshire harmless for any loss incurred as a result of not doing so, except as otherwise prohibited by law.
- Your Debit by Design card remains the property of Bank of New Hampshire and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it, if asked, or if the card or accounts that the Debit by Design card belongs to is closed.
You warrant to Bank of New Hampshire that:
You are the owner of the image (e.g. it is a photo taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the image’s owner to use the image on your card; and use of the image by Bank of New Hampshire will not infringe any other person’s rights, including intellectual property rights, in the image. Bank of New Hampshire may require evidence of the image owner’s consent or of your ownership of the image.
- You grant to Bank of New Hampshire or have obtained from the image owner the grant to a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the image and the data you provide to Bank of New Hampshire for the purpose of providing your customized card to you.
- You consent (or you will obtain consent from the image’s owner) to Bank of New Hampshire storing, modifying, copying or using the image. Bank of New Hampshire may also require evidence of this consent.
- All copyright and intellectual property rights in the Debit by Design card program vest in Bank of New Hampshire (excluding the image), and your participation in the program does not result in the transfer or license any of the Bank of New Hampshire or its third party supplier’s intellectual property rights to you unless otherwise expressly stated in your cardholder agreement. You will not reproduce any of Bank of New Hampshire’s or its third party supplier’s intellectual property (without express consent).
- You warrant that, as far as you are aware, the image does not contain any computer viruses.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Bank of New Hampshire, its affiliates, and MasterCard and its and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, members, contractors, and representatives harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses of any nature whatever (including, without limitation, attorney's fees) that may arise from the issuance, storage, modification, copying or use of the image submitted by you, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyright infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
- Bank of New Hampshire is not responsible for poor-quality Images or Images poorly positioned on the Debit by Design card template. Images and copies thereof shall not be returned to you for any reason.
- By creating a Debit by Design card, you give Bank of New Hampshire permission to use the photograph on the card. You also acknowledge that Bank of New Hampshire is free of risk of any loss, damages, liability, or costs should any be incurred directly or indirectly by the use of the photograph.
- Rejected images, superseded images, images from canceled customized cards, accepted images, and copies thereof, may be stored for any period of time, and may be purged at any time, that Bank of New Hampshire may choose in its sole discretion.
- Fee: There is a $8 fee for each Debit by Design card requested. The fee will be deducted from the primary checking account designated on your debit card. The fee will be deducted from your account within 2 business days after you receive your confirmation email that your card design was approved. Refer to your Schedule of Account Fees for other fees that may apply.
- Bank of New Hampshire reserves the right to review and not accept or use any image you submit, or to refuse to issue a Debit by Design personalized debit card.