Holidays are an important time to spend with family and friends. Review our holiday schedule for the days we will be closed.
Bank of New Hampshire will observe the following holidays in 2019/2020:
- Christmas Eve - Tuesday, December 24, 2019 - Closing at 1pm
- Christmas Day - Wednesday, December 25 2019
- New Year's Eve - Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - Closing at 3pm
- New Year's Day - Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Martin Luther King Jr. Civil Rights Day - Monday, January 20, 2020
- President's Day - Monday, February 17, 2020
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day - Saturday, July 4, 2020
- Labor Day - Monday, September 7, 2020
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 12, 2020
- Veterans' Day - Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 25, 2020
Standard business hours by office can be found on the Office and ATM Locations page or by calling 1.800.832.0912.