Prestige Plus members enjoy day and overnight excursions organized and escorted by Bank of New Hampshire. Visits to theatres, museums, scenic boat and train rides and social gatherings are just some of the Prestige Plus trips. Twice a year we travel as a group to places such as the Canadian Rockies, Australia, New Zealand, National Parks and Italy. Take a look at our 2020 Calendar of Events!
On a Prestige Plus trip you will travel with a bank officer who will guide you and be available for questions and assistance throughout the trip. Bank of New Hampshire is happy to plan and arrange these trips as an additional service to our valued Prestige Plus members. We offer this service as a thank you to our customers for banking with us. Visit our Facebook page to view photos from past trips.
Open a Prestige Checking Account with a preferred rate today! You will enjoy the exciting benefits below!
- Visa Credit Card** - no annual fee1
- Money order, Traveler's Check purchased - fee waived
- Foreign Currency order - reduced fee
- Stop Payment and Wire Transfers - fees waived
- AARP Subscription - reimbursement up to $20 per year2
- Prestige Money Market - preferred rates (some exclusions may apply)
- Certificates of Deposits - preferred rates (some exclusions may apply)
- Prestige Plus Travel Program - membership (45 years and older)
- $25 coupon for future travel for any new member
- Wealth Management Financial Review and Retirement Planning Analysis - complimentary
- Prestige Platinum debit card - increased daily limit - all domestic ATM fees waived
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Prestige Checks - cost waived for Prestige design
- Notary Services - fee waived
- Mobile Deposits - fee waived
- Transfer Overdraft Protection - fee waived
- Account status alerts
- Safe Deposit Box - small box fee waived
- New Residential Mortgage - $250 off closing costs
1Visa Credit Cards are offered through Elan Financial Services, Bank of New Hampshire and Elan Financial Services are not affiliated.
2Multi-year subscriptions will receive the $20 reimbursement in the year paid only.