403b Retirement Plans
A 403(b) Tailored to Your Organization
Tax-exempt or not-for-profit organizations — schools, churches, hospitals, municipalities and charitable organizations — often offer a 403(b) plan to attract and retain talent, and help employees and key stakeholders save for retirement — and better meet the mission of their organization.
BNH works with you to design a plan to address business goals and concerns, to make your business more competitive and to drive better retirement outcomes — for you and your employees.
Creating a better retirement plan
- Fiduciary-level support and guidance
- Truly open architecture featuring more than 20,000 no-load funds from 350 fund families — we are 100% revenue neutral.
- The full breadth of services fully integrated solution on a single platform from compliance, recordkeeping and administration to state of the art technology.
- Robust plan sponsor website, with critical data, downloadable reports, research library and online file cabinet.
Enhancing participant retirement outcomes
- Personal advice and guidance through one-on-one or technology-based meetings.
- Interactive participant website, including on-demand account management and an extensive education center.
- Customized enrollment presentations, statements and newsletters.
- Targeted communications throughout the year, customized to convey key messages and encourage participation.